If memory serves correctly, we're all poised to talk about graduate school this morning in seminar. And it's about time, too. I was starting to get a little freaked out not knowing what I'm going to be doing four years from now. I talked my old psychology professor just a few days ago about this very subject (since I'm majoring in psychology)just to see what he had to say. In the field of psychology, like the field of medicine, it is extremely important to go to grad school if you would like to be employed someday. Now, money isn't everything to me, but I would like to be employed somewhere someday. Having a job is good.
Anyway, I'm looking at pursuing a PhD in psychology and eventually going into clinical psychology to treat patients with all types of psychological disorders with therapy. Apparently, if I do that, I won't be able to prescribe medicine, so please nobody ask me to prescribe weed or tabs to you because I won't be able to do it. That's about all I know for now. If you're nice, I might provide an update after class today when we learn some more stuff about big kid school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment