I don't think it needs to be stated that today is, in fact, the advent of our spring break. While I don't have any grande or illustrious plans for break, the wonder and beauty of the event of spring is certainly not lost on me. Spring is my favorite season of the year. I used to be quite fond of winter, but then I came to college and had to walk several miles through the cold each day, and that particular season quickly lost its appeal. Spring, on the other hand is the perfect season. The world gradually shakes off the cold that has covered the last few months, bringing us into the perfect temperature and weather. Everything begins to grow again (including the window garden that I planted in honor of the season), and people with Seasonal Affective Disorder finally stop complaining all the time.
Everyone enjoy your spring break, have fun, and don't do anything that will likely result in your death. Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment